Things are a changin’ and we are looking for a full time text editor/writer. You'll be an important part of the editorial staff of A New Type of Imprint, as well as working with ANTI's clients.
If you are a writer who
- writes engaging and inspiring long reads
- can produce several smaller articles per day
- is comfortable with briefing and guiding freelancers
- would like a diverse workday in a pulsing creative environment
- is interested in working creatively to develop the magazine as well as new projects
- is immensely passionate about storytelling
You have to live or be able to move to Oslo, Norway and you are starting mid-January 2017.
We are already looking forward to having you on board!
A New Type of Imprint is a magazine on Norwegian creative culture and design.
The magazine is published quarterly by full-service creative agency ANTI.
“Whenever starting a new project I always ask myself if it will enable me to grow and develop my skills as a designer. Is it something that will inspire me to get out of bed in the morning, is it something that will keep me thinking until the early hours?”
“There’s no magic question when starting off a new project, but challenging both functional and emotional values is important. Using metaphors, like talking about the brand as a person, is an easy way to get clients talking. Would you date this brand?”