Things are a changin’ and we are looking for a full time text editor/writer. You'll be an important part of the editorial staff of A New Type of Imprint, as well as working with ANTI's clients.
If you are a writer who
- writes engaging and inspiring long reads
- can produce several smaller articles per day
- is comfortable with briefing and guiding freelancers
- would like a diverse workday in a pulsing creative environment
- is interested in working creatively to develop the magazine as well as new projects
- is immensely passionate about storytelling
You have to live or be able to move to Oslo, Norway and you are starting mid-January 2017.
We are already looking forward to having you on board!
A New Type of Imprint is a magazine on Norwegian creative culture and design.
The magazine is published quarterly by full-service creative agency ANTI.
Snask, and how they started to paint the world pink.
The wildly talented Viktoria, Miranda and Aurora Aksnes.