Things are a changin’ and we are looking for a full time text editor/writer. You'll be an important part of the editorial staff of A New Type of Imprint, as well as working with ANTI's clients.
If you are a writer who
- writes engaging and inspiring long reads
- can produce several smaller articles per day
- is comfortable with briefing and guiding freelancers
- would like a diverse workday in a pulsing creative environment
- is interested in working creatively to develop the magazine as well as new projects
- is immensely passionate about storytelling
You have to live or be able to move to Oslo, Norway and you are starting mid-January 2017.
We are already looking forward to having you on board!
A New Type of Imprint is a magazine on Norwegian creative culture and design.
The magazine is published quarterly by full-service creative agency ANTI.
Oslo Design Fair dives deep in identity — through a comprehensive program consisting of prominent figures from the design and interior scene.
Instagram poet, Alexander Fallo, says it’s easier to write about heartbreak than love. Gooey love stuff is rarely interesting to read, he says. Instead, he explores fragments often found in young or hopeful love, like expectations and miscommunications.
What is it in art that moves us? How is it that two patches of red can leave one person shaken to the core, while someone else meets that same Rothko with a shrug of the shoulders?
Warm and vivid dining tables—from early morning, until late at night.